Monday, April 23, 2007

NCLGA Championship Draw - 28,29 & 30 April

Competitors leave the tee at 8 minutes intervals and are from the host club unless otherwise stated:
Abbreviations - D - Durness, E - Elgin, F - Forres, Fo - Fortrose & Rosemarkie, G - Gairloch, I - Inverness, M - Muir of Ord, N - Nairn, ND - Nairn Dunbar, T - Tain, Ta - Tarbat, Th - Thurso, W - Wick,

8.0 - J Milne (E), M Smith (T); M Howieson (I), S Vass (T); D MacLeod (I), E Manson (Th); W Ross (E), E Mackay (ND); G Dowling (I), D MacAngus (W); A Dunnett (Th), N Scrimgeour (M); A Gowie (I), M Mackay (W); D Hulme (Fo), N Green (N)
9.04 - M Barr (G), L Fraser (Fo); H Stuart (M), M Bagott; S MacVicar (Ga), E Coghill; P Morrison (M), F Brand (T); S Mackenzie (E), C MacLeod (ND); D McBride, A Macdonald (Ta); T Weeks, D Marshall (F);
10.0 - K Graham (M), C Ramsey; E Wallace (M), D McKinnon (D); E Hutton (M), I Wilson (F); M Ritchie (M), J Vass (T); S Macdonell (I), S Cooper (Fo); D Mackay (M), P Mascati; L Mackay (D), M Rennie; M Wilson, (Fo), W Spencer (M);
11.04 - E Morrison (Fo), M Hayden (T); H Cumming (Fo), C Boyd (F); A Mackay (Fo), A Burnett; S Dunn (Fo), R Bruce (M); F Allan (I), S Cobban (F); K Lawson, A Drummond (Fo); M James (F), A Rose (M); I Hart, M Webster (Fo); W Henry (M), P Webster (T)

No comments: