Sunday, July 14, 2013

County Foursomes Draw Royal Dornoch Saturday 20 Jul 13

ROYAL DORNOCH – Northern Counties’ Ladies’ Golf Association – County Foursomes Saturday 20 July 2013.

Competitors will leave the tee in four’s at ten-minute intervals and are from the host club unless stated.

Abbreviations:  B, Brora, BB, Bonar Bridge, E, Elgin,  F, Forres; FA, Fort Augustus, FR, Fortrose & Rosemarkie; G, Gairloch, GOL, Golspie, GOS, Grantown on Spey, I, Inverness; MO, Muir of Ord; MOR, Moray,  N, Nairn; NDB, Nairn Dunbar, RD, Royal Dornoch;  T, Tain

09.00 – W Murray, F Hampton, G Dowling (NDB), A Fraser (I), C Bryce, P Moscati, A Gowie (I), S Macdonell (I), E Macrae, E Henderson, L Offin (BB), M Hayden (T)

09.30 – S Robertson (GOL), F More (GOL), M Rennie, R Muschamp, F Macdonald, C Ramsey, D Wlodarezyk (T), J Bannerman (T), L Nixon (FR) A Jack (FR), E Hutton (MO) M Ritchie (MO)

10.00 – J Nicol (I), M Hewson (I), A Bartlett, C Riddell, N Scott (I), E Rae (I), J Steggles (BB) I Wright, D Lloyd, T Weekes, P Ashe (B), A Clarke (B)

10.30 – R Millar (F), G Cruden (NDB), C Dingwall (MO), W Spencer (MO),  J Cameron (FR), M Maculloch (FR), K Millar (NDB), A Cruden (NDB), E Coghill, D McBride, M Galloway (FR), S Cooper (FR)

11.00 – L Fraser (FR), J Coulthard (GOS), S Ramsey (I), I McIntosh (I), C Marshall (N), M Clemow (FA), B Grant (F), E Garrow (F), P Cronin (F), C O’Keefe (F), A Harding, L Dickenson

11.30 – P Davies (F), M Barron (F), E Simpson (E), J Cowie (E), D McCaig (F), I Wilson (F), J Hunter (BB), M Matheson (BB), C Boyd (F), L Wheeler (F), H Flynn (I), E Smith (I)

12.00 – S Proctor (F), V McMurdo (F), J Powell (G), E Lawrie (G), H Proctor (GOL), L Bonner (GOL), D Marshall (F), M James (F), L Munro (MOR), F Allan (N), M Barr (G) S McVicar (G)

12.30 – E Borthwick (NDB), J Kettles (NDB) A Burnett, S Duncan, S Helal, I Hart, E Hill (GOS), S Vickerman (GOS)

No comments: